Tuesday 1 January 2019

And so it begins........The way to well-being.
I have decided to create a blog sharing my journey as I travel a road as yet untravelled.

I am going to hopefully create something tangible from the spark of an idea. 
I have learnt in life that the help and support of others is of great benefit, and so I have chatted to the significant people in my life and I have been receiving support from an expert in business to ensure I take the correct path.

So what's the idea? 
In a nutshell it's all about engaging, enabling and empowering children, through a board game that I am creating. "The way to well-being" will be a fun game that will act as a dynamic catalyst to improve the well-being of children.

The idea is to help children in developing their skills, increasing their resources and confidence. I hope to encourage them to believe in themselves and the power they have within to reach their full potential.

Although it's a daunting prospect to undertake the task of creating a business from a mere idea, with expert guidance I have the confidence in myself to step outside of my comfort zone. Thanks Andrew @ www.swindonconsultants.co.uk just as I hope to do with the children I will work with, you have enabled and empowered me!

Keep an eye on my blog to find out more about the game idea, how the workshops will work and to see how I'm getting on.
Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment